Oracle® Database 11g error code EXP-00077
- EXP-00077: multiple output files specified for unbounded export file
- Cause: You specified multiple file names when doing an export and you also specified a value of 0 for the FILESIZE parameter. Note that 0 is the value used if FILESIZE is not specified on the command line. Since a value of 0 for FILESIZE means that only one file will be written and there is no size limit for that file, the other files you specified in the FILE parameter can never be used.
- Action: If you intended to write multiple files, respecify the command but use the FILESIZE to specify the maximum number of bytes that EXPORT should write to each file. If you intended to write only one file with no limits on it''s size, reissue the EXPORT command but specify only one file name for the FILE parameter.
- Discussions and Solutions for EXP-00077
EXP-00077: multiple output files specified for unbounded export file
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error EXP-00077
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle