Oracle® Database 11g error code EXP-00079
- EXP-00079: Data in table "[string]" is protected. Conventional path may only be exporting partial table.
- Cause: User without the execute privilege on DBMS_RLS, the access control package, tries to export a table that has access control. Since table owner is also subjected to access control, the owner may not be able to export all rows in the table, but only the ones he can see. Also, to preserve integrity of the table, user exporting the table should have enough privilege to recreate the table with the security policies at import time. Therefore, it is strongly recommended the database administrator should be handling exporting of this table. Granting the table owner execute privilege would also satisfy this security check, though it might have other security implications. If the table does not have objects, can use direct mode.
- Action: Ask the database administrator to export/import this table/view.
- Discussions and Solutions for EXP-00079
EXP-00079: Data in table "[string]" is protected. Conventional path may only be exporting partial table.
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error EXP-00079
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle