Oracle® Database 11g error code EXP-00091
- EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.
- Cause: Export was able export statistics, but the statistics may not be usuable. The statistics are questionable because one or more of the following happened during export: a row error occurred, client character set or NCHARSET does not match with the server, a query clause was specified on export, only certain partitions or subpartitions were exported, or a fatal error occurred while processing a table.
- Action: To export non-questionable statistics, change the client character set or NCHARSET to match the server, export with no query clause, export complete tables. If desired, import parameters can be supplied so that only non-questionable statistics will be imported, and all questionable statistics will be recalculated.
- Discussions and Solutions for EXP-00091
EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error EXP-00091
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle