Oracle® Database 11g error code EXP-00106
- EXP-00106: Invalid Database Link Passwords
- Cause: Invalid Encoded Password for Database Link
- Action: Please drop the Database Link and recreate it after import.
- Discussions and Solutions for EXP-00106
EXP-00106: Invalid Database Link Passwords
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error EXP-00106
If you encounter
EXP-00106: Invalid Database Link Passwords, you may better use Data Pump instead of the old export utility (exp).
Another solution is to drop the database links before running export.
Or install the client patch to Version 184.108.40.206:
Goto https://support.oracle.com. Under the Patches and Updates tab search for *10404530*
A list of Oracle 220.127.116.11 software will be listed.
Select the software version which matches your operating system, download and install it.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle