Oracle® Database 11g error code IMP-00079
- IMP-00079: Warning: National character set data in this table may be incorrect
- Cause: Due to a problem in 8.0.2 Export, national character data in NCHAR and NVARCHAR2 columns was incorrectly assumed to be in the export server''s data base character set and was converted to the export client''s data base character set. This conversion would only be correct if the export server''s data base character set was the same as the export server''s national character set and the export client''s data base character set was the same as the export client''s national character set. All other combinations would likely be incorrect. This export dump file was generated by 8.0.2 Export and the export client and server characater sets did not fit that criteria.
- Action: Examine the national character data. If incorrect, update the data with correct data.
- Discussions and Solutions for IMP-00079
IMP-00079: Warning: National character set data in this table may be incorrect
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error IMP-00079
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle