Oracle® Database 11g error code IMP-00085
- IMP-00085: multiple input files specified for unbounded export file
- Cause: You specified multiple file names for the FILE parameter when doing an import, but the header in the export file indicates that that the export operation could create only one file. Specifying multiple file names is valid for an import operation only if the export files were created by an export operation in which the user specified a non-zero value for the FILESIZE parameter.
- Action: If you believe the export contains multiple files, verify that you have specified the correct files. If you believe the export should be in only one file then try the import operation again, but specify only one value for the FILE parameter.
- Discussions and Solutions for IMP-00085
IMP-00085: multiple input files specified for unbounded export file
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error IMP-00085
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle