Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-00933
- ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
- Cause: You tried to execute a SQL statement with an inappropriate clause. For example, an ORDER BY clause may have been included in a CREATE VIEW or INSERT statement. ORDER BY cannot be used to create an ordered view or to insert in a certain order.
- Action: Correct the syntax by removing the inappropriate clauses. It may be possible to duplicate the removed clause with another SQL statement. For example, to order the rows of a view, do so when querying the view and not when creating it. This error can also occur in SQL*Forms applications if a continuation line is indented. Check for indented lines and delete these spaces.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-00933
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-00933
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle