Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-00942
- ORA-00942: table or view does not exists
- Cause: You tried to execute a SQL statement that references a table or view that either does not exist, that you do not have access to, or that belongs to another schema, you didn't reference the table by the schema name, and there is no synonym, either public nor private, existent.
- Action: If this error occurred because the table or view does not exist, you will need to create the table or view. Check in which schema the table or view was created and if you have appropriate rights to access the table or view. Check if there is a private synonym in your schema or a public synonym for the selected table or view.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-00942
ORA-00942: table or view does not exists
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-00942
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle