Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-01209
- ORA-01209: data file is from before the last RESETLOGS
- Cause: The reset log data in the file header does not match the control file. If the database is closed or the file is offline, the backup is old because it was taken before the last ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS command. If opening a database that is open already by another instance, or if another instance just brought this file online, the file accessed by this instance is probably a different version. Otherwise, a backup of the file probably was restored while the file was in use.
- Action: Make the correct file available to the database. Then, either open the database, or execute ALTER SYSTEM CHECK DATAFILES.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-01209
ORA-01209: data file is from before the last RESETLOGS
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-01209
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle