Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-01333
- ORA-01333: failed to establish Logminer Dictionary
- Cause: No previously established Logminer Dictionary is available and a complete gather of a source system data dictionary was not found in the logstream. build() may not have been run to force the gathering of a source system data dictiony. Or add_log_file() may not have been called to add all log files which contain the complete gathered system data dictionary.
- Action: If build() was not employed prior to this mining session the Logminer Ad Hoc user may elect to employ an alternate dictionary such as the current system catalog or a previously built flat file dictionary. Other Logminer clients must run build() prior to mining. If build() has been run, ensure that all logfiles which comprise the gathered system dictionary have beed added. The following query, run on the system which build() was run, can be helpful in identifying the requried files. select DICTIONARY_BEGIN, DICTIONARY_END, name from v$archived_log; Minimally a set of files beginning with one which has DICTIONARY_BEGIN = ''YES'' and all following log files through one marked DICTIONARY_END = ''YES'' must be added.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-01333
ORA-01333: failed to establish Logminer Dictionary
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-01333
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle