Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-01552
- ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace '[string]'
- Cause: Tried to use the system rollback segment for operations involving non-system tablespace. If this is a clone database then this will happen when attempting any data modification outside of the system tablespace. Only the system rollback segment can be online in a clone database.
- Action: Create one or more private/public segment(s), shutdown and then startup again. May need to modify the INIT.ORA parameter rollback_segments to acquire private rollback segment. If this is a clone database being used for tablspace point in time recovery then this operation is not allowed. If the non-system tablespace has AUTO segment space management, then create an undo tablespace.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-01552
ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace '[string]'
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-01552
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle