Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-06500
- ORA-06500: PL/SQL: storage error
- Cause: PL/SQL was unable to allocate additional storage. This message normally appears with an ORA-4030 or ORA-4031 error which gives additional information. Sometimes this error can be caused by runaway programs.
- Action: 1) Ensure there are no issues or bugs in your PL/SQL program which are causing excessive amounts of memory to be used. 2) Programmatically cause unused objects to be freed (e.g. by setting them to NULL). 3) Increase the amount of shared or process memory (as appropriate) available to you.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-06500
ORA-06500: PL/SQL: storage error
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-06500
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle