Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-06574
- ORA-06574: Function [string] references package state, cannot execute remotely
- Cause: There are two possible causes for this message:* A remote, packaged function or a remote-mapped, local, packaged function that does not contain a pragma with the ''Write no Package State'' (WNPS) and ''Read no Package State'' (RNPS) arguments references a package state.* A remote, stand-alone function or a remote-mapped, local, stand-alone function contains a reference to a package state (reads or writes a package variable). Only local functions that are referenced in a SELECT list, VALUES clause of an INSERT statement, or SET clause of an UPDATE statement can modify a package state.
- Action: If the function is a packaged function: Recreate the function and include a pragma containing the ''Write no Package State'' (WNPS) and ''Read no Package State'' (RNPS) arguments. If the function is a stand-alone function: Do not call the function.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-06574
ORA-06574: Function [string] references package state, cannot execute remotely
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-06574
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle