Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-12218
- ORA-12218: TNS:unacceptable network configuration data
- Cause: Poorly formed network configuration data. For example, a PREFERRED_CMANAGERS entry may have an incorrect CMANAGER_NAME in the client''s TNSNAV.ORA file. Or an Interchange downtime parameter (TIMEOUT_INTERVAL) on the Navigator may be set to zero in INTCHG.ORA.
- Action: Check the entries in TNSNAV.ORA and the Interchange configuration files and correct them. If necessary, talk with your network administrator to determine if the specified Interchanges (Connection Managers) are available and properly configured. Use the Oracle Network Manager to generate the configuration files if necessary.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-12218
ORA-12218: TNS:unacceptable network configuration data
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-12218
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle