Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-19573
- ORA-19573: cannot obtain [string] enqueue for datafile [string]
- Cause: The file access enqueue could not be obtained for a file specified in a backup, copy or restore operation. If the enqueue type shown is ''shared'', then the file is the input file for a backup or copy. If the type is ''exclusive'', then the file is the output file for a datafile copy or restore which is attempting to overwrite the currently active version of that file - in this case, the file must be offline or the database must be closed. If the type is ''read-only'', then you are attempting to back up or copy this file while the database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
- Action: Wait until the conflicting operation is complete, then retry the copy or backup. If the database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode, then all files being backed up must be closed cleanly.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-19573
ORA-19573: cannot obtain [string] enqueue for datafile [string]
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-19573
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle