Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-19577
- ORA-19577: file [string] is MISSING
- Cause: A COPYDATAFILECOPY, RESTOREDATAFILETO or PROXYRESTOREDATAFILE function specified a file number but no output file name, indicating that the output file name should be taken from the control file. However, the control file entry for this file indicates that it was created for a file that was present in the data dictionary but not named during the last CREATE CONTROLFILE statement, so the name in the control file cannot be used for restoration.
- Action: Either specify an output file name or issue a SQL RENAME command to enter a valid name for this file in the control file.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-19577
ORA-19577: file [string] is MISSING
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-19577
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle