Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-19913
- ORA-19913: unable to decrypt backup
- Cause: A backup piece could not be decrypted. This message is accompanied with another message that indicates the name of the encrypted backup that could not be restored. The reason could be either that an invalid password was entered, or that, when using transparent decryption, the database external security device is not open.
- Action: If password-based restore was enabled for this backup, then supply the correct password using the RMAN SET DECRYPTION command. If transparent restore was enabled for this backup, then ensure that the database external security device is open.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-19913
ORA-19913: unable to decrypt backup
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-19913
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle