Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-25408
- ORA-25408: can not safely replay call
- Cause: The connection was lost while doing this call. It may not be safe to replay it after failover.
- Action: Check to see if the results of the call have taken place, and then replay it if desired.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-25408
ORA-25408: can not safely replay call
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-25408
If you're doing an insert, the Oracle database goes down, and failover occurs, the
ORA-25408: can not safely replay call is expected, your application should handle this exception, and re-execute the insert. If you're in a transaction and failover occurs, you will also receive an error message, you've to handle this, and issue a rollback.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle