Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-38795
- ORA-38795: warning: FLASHBACK succeeded but OPEN RESETLOGS would get error below
- Cause: Flashback Database ended without error. However, if the ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS command were attempted now, it would fail with the specified error. The most likely cause is that Flashback Database had to add a file back to the control file but could not restore the file''s contents.
- Action: If a backup is available, restore the backup, online the file, and recover the database to the original flashback target scn or timestamp. If a backup is not available, but the redo from the file creation to the target scn or timestamp is available, then create the file using the ALTER DATABASE CREATE DATAFILE command, bring the file online, and recover the database to the original flashback target scn or timestamp.
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-38795
ORA-38795: warning: FLASHBACK succeeded but OPEN RESETLOGS would get error below
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-38795
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle