Oracle® Database 11g error code ORA-39112
- ORA-39112: Dependent object type [string] skipped, base object type [string] creation failed
- Cause: During a Data Pump import job, a dependent object is being skipped because its base object creation failed.
- Action: If the object from the dump file is wanted, drop the base and dependent objects and try to import again using desired filters
- Discussions and Solutions for ORA-39112
ORA-39112: Dependent object type [string] skipped, base object type [string] creation failed
- Tips to resolve Oracle® Database error ORA-39112
Data Pump tries to import grants on an object that does not exists. Check if a previous statement for creating an object fails, correct that and try again. If this message come along with
ORA-39083: Object type TABLE failed to create with error: ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Partitioning you may try to import an export file that was created from an Oracle Database with the Partition Option enabled and the target database does not. In this case, you can try to create an DML file with the
INDEXFILE Data Pump option, edit the file, remove all partition DDL options, and run the file against the target database. After this, you can import the export file with the Data Pump option
IGNORE=Y to prevent creation errors.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle